Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tebow Tapes for the workout.

After watching Tebow's new throwing motion on tape yesterday, it is obvious that the Fla staff did not really do a good job of preparing him to be a better passer. I find it hard to believe that Tebow would not listen to coaching, so I will blame the coaches for not preparing the player.

When you watch the tape, it is obvious Tebow can and could make the progression to a modern passer. His release looks like everyone else, I did not get a chance to see the velocity, but arm strength is not the problem. Accuracy and habits will be the deciding factor.

It was also evident how slow his previous deliver was and how bad his footwork really is.

j

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand what you are saying but is it really Urban's job to get players ready for Pro ball or to win national titles?

Anonymous said...

By the way last comment was by

TLC

Jonathan said...

This was a discussion on the radio earlier. It is not part of the coaches job to prep for the NFL, but you know they speak to recruits about it. Therefore, they do have a certain obligation to the player they tell that too. I agree w/ JAC comments.

Sport Thought said...

I understand that Urban's job is to win Titles, but I believe that if Tebow was more accurate, Florida would have been even better.
j