Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Mornng - Scott

Well it's a tough one. I can see many reasons to pick the Saints; they are more balanced and giving Payton 2 weeks is scary. Somehow in my mind I see the Colts as the better team. I just have a hard time seeing the Saints D slow them down much. There will be yards aplenty so the team that can get a couple of red zone stops will have the advantage. I'm sticking with my early thought, around 31-24 or 31-27 Colts.

In my experience Saints fans are a silly, brainless lot. I guess you have to be to pull for a consistent loser on the scale of the Saints. It's always been a pathetic excuse for a franchise, and embarrasing from an LA native aspect. I have no sympathy for them at all, and truly wouldn't mind seeing them throttled. Only 1 picker I've seen has it anything but a close game. Norm Hitzges called it 41-17 Colts.

S

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

Wow,
S, I must tell you that your comment on the Saints fans created a bit of a stir with some people.